Friday, June 10, 2011

Goal Meaning

Character: My goal is to be successful in my life starting from my classes and to do better  I want it to do the best I could and get good marks in all of them. In addition, what I wanted to do a good soccer player on any team.  
Character: To be successful I had to do better on school so I start by doing my work in class and asking questions about what I did not know in on some work that we did, also by doing my homework and studying at home too. To be good soccer player I just played on the school team, but to be good I had to practice with my team to know them better and to know how we play so that we could see on what we need to work to be a good team. In addition, I had to practice at home because I want to be good player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.